- Preservation of the Shangpa teachings in its authentic expressions.
- Education of the intellectual, contemplative and artistic traditions of the Shangpa for students and practitioners within the international community.
- Translation of seminal works of Shangpa literature with an emphasis on texts of historical, philosophical, and contemplative significance.
- Documentation of the distinctive Shangpa heritage in its contemporary contexts through various media.
- Revivification of the living Shangpa tradition worldwide, including the restoration and renovation of monasteries, nunneries, Dharma Centers, Buddhist studies colleges and meditation retreat facilities.
The Shangpa Foundation is a non-profit support organization, international network, and an online educational resource for the Shangpa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
+33(0)7 50 89 42 55
Support Shangpa Foundation's projects.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License